Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday – Step 2 Hope

Today was Easter Sunday. All day long I have been trying to think of a message worthy of the greatest event in the history of mankind. I was not successful. Tonight as I was getting ready for bed this simple thought came to me. The most important thing about Easter Sunday is that Jesus will be there for me on Monday. Now that IS grand!

By Nannette W.
Posted Sunday, April 12, 2009

Copyright 2008 by Nannette W. All rights reserved. Making or sending copies is permitted if the page is not changed in any way and the material is not used for profit. This notice must be included on each copy made or sent.

2 comments:

janhad3 said...

That IS grand. I, too, shared an Easter Sunday message. Hope you liked it.

Kendra said...

That is Grand!!!!