Thursday, September 29, 2011

Change in Blog Address

Dear Readers,

I want to thank each of you who have found interest in this blog, “LDS 12 Step Reflections.” This blog is dedicated to my personal sharing on the 12 powerful gospel principles or 12 steps of recovery and the gospel-centered tools of recovery that are blessing my life and the lives of so many people all over the world. Through the LDS Addiction Recovery Program countless individuals are finding recovery and healing through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. They are finding power and direction to move forward in their lives.

I find great joy in keeping my eyes and my heart open to the lessons I can learn about the 12 Steps from everyday life and through the wonderful people in my life, recording these lessons and sharing them with you.

“LDS 12 Step Reflections” has found a new home. I am switching my blog to a new address. I have recently given my blog a new look with a few new features. There are now several drop-down menus for those searching for thoughts on a specific step or tool of recovery or for a thought connected with scripture, children, a specific holiday, or nature etc. I hope this will be helpful.

The new address is

http://lds12stepreflections.wordpress.com

If you want to receive e-mail notification when something new has been posted, go to the new address http://lds12stepreflections.wordpress.com

If you are interested in getting an e-mail each time I post you can go down to the bottom of any post and click the place where it says “Leave a Reply.” There is a box at the bottom of the reply space to check and then leave you email address if you want to get a notice when there is a new post.

Thanks you each for taking time to read and respond. I know with all my heart that our Heavenly Father and our Savior and the Holy Spirit are very aware of our most personal struggles and that they can and will help us each progress. It is their work and their glory. Please know that my prayers are with you.

If you have questions or comments or want to share your progress with me, please feel free to contact me at lds12stepreflections@gmail.com

Your sister in Christ,

Nannette

2 comments:

Intervention services said...

This post gives complete details and 12 tips to how to recover from the addiction.Family Intervention

Unknown said...

These are perfect for my son who is currently going through an addiction recovery program. These will definitely help him, thank you for sharing.